Has a rich person ever won the lottery?
His win of US$314.9 million in the Powerball multi-state lottery was, at the time, the largest jackpot ever won by a single winning ticket in the history of American lottery.
Jack Whittaker (lottery winner)
|Died||June 27, 2020 (aged 72)|
|Known for||Lottery winner|
What is the biggest lottery ever won?
What are the 10 largest US lottery jackpots ever won?
- $1.586 billion, Powerball, Jan. …
- $1.537 billion, Mega Millions, Oct. …
- $1.05 billion, Mega Millions, Jan. …
- $768.4 million, Powerball, March 27, 2019 (one ticket, Wisconsin)
- $758.7 million, Powerball, Aug. …
- $731.1 million, Powerball, Jan. …
- $687.8 million, Powerball, Oct.
What store sold the winning Mega Millions?
Winning ticket for $432 million Mega Millions jackpot sold at New York City pizza shop. The lone winning ticket for a Mega Millions jackpot worth hundreds of millions of dollars was sold at a Manhattan pizza shop, according to New York state’s lottery.
What State won the Mega Million last night?
A lucky ticket holder in New York won the big Mega Millions® jackpot Tuesday night!